Thank you for showing an interest in writing for us.
If you’ve got out-of-the-box ideas for parenting, exercise routines, recipes, and fashion styling for fellow moms or expecting moms then we want them. Humor pieces, cute pictures or pain points are also welcomed.
We accept well-written articles on the above topics with practical and proven tips to help moms around the globe to get on with their day with a bang!
Contribution in the form of videos, images, and infographics are highly valued but we also accept written articles which are to the point, and help moms in their day-to-day life. Just make sure your article fits in with the following contributor guidelines.
- Your article must be unique and unpublished elsewhere on the web sphere. You are allowed to publish the article on your blog after 6 months of publication on Yo Fit Mamas. You must own the copyrights of the article to submit on our blog.
- Your article must be in flawless English, proof read for grammar and punctuation, and around 800-1000 words.
- It must be a good fit for our audience, meaning, engaging and valuable to readers. Remember, mamas are busy people with very less time.
- As far as images are concerned we prefer 800px in width. Anything smaller than that will be removed or replaced. We encourage personal photos of 800px wide 500-600px in height where you demonstrate the activity, like exercise routine or cooking recipe.
- Include a short bio of 50 characters with a 200 x 200px photo. We allow links to social media, and one link to your own website. However, we reserve the right to refuse links which are spammy, commercial or link to violent, gambling, drug abuse, gaming, pornographic or dating sites.
- Please note submission does not guarantee publication. We try our best to answer all queries but if you do not hear from us then consider your publication not fit for our blog.
Ready to submit? Send your article to email@example.com.